Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Edmonton Copic Classes

Here is a peek at one of the adorable Pure Innocence cards I will be teaching at Scrap and Bean in Edmonton on March 1st. This will be in the evening segment. Yes, we will work with reds and skin tones....lots of helpful copic tips to be had :) You will finish 3 cards.
You can find all the details HERE for this class.

This card is using the image "Blooming Good Day" from the Pure Innocence Collection at My Favorite Things. All 3 cards in this class will be Pure Innocence images....watch the next couple of days on my blog for the other 2!



COPIC CERTIFICATION NEWS
I will be in Edmonton March 2nd and 3rd doing both the Standard and Intermediate Copic Certifications.
There are only a few spots left in each class so be sure to get your application in if you are interested.

I will be in Seattle with Lori Craig April 13th and 14th as well. Those applications are due out on the site any day now.
That will be it for "Western Canada" till the fall. The rest of my Spring Certifications will be in Toronto (May 4&5), Regina (May 25&26)  and Montreal (tentatively June 22&23). 


ETA:
Edmonton Standard Certification is now full and there are only 2 spots left in the Intermediate class...

3 comments:

Liz said...

I would definitely be in for the Regina certification, where do I get information to sign up for this?

Sherrie said...

Liz, applications go out 60 days prior to the event on the copic website. You can enter into copics' database by entering your info into the SIDEBAR of this page:
http://www.copicmarker.com/certification
Then you will receive an email when the classes have opened.

I haven't done a class in Sask. yet, I look forward to it!

Lisamariemlt said...

I have been waiting for the last three years and have not been able to come to a class in Ontario
when will the class info go out for the May in Toronto I am sooooo wanting to come, could you pm me and let me know so I can register
my husband is disabled and my time on the computer is often limited as his injuries are from a car accident so I miss much but am so wanting to come, it would be amazing to do both classes