Friday, October 21, 2011

Cutest Lil' Pumpkin!


Happy Friday! Whew, this week seems like a blur as I am getting ready for the Intermediate Certification in Langley tomorrow and then off to Oregon next week!
Getting everything done, photographs taken and edited but only have one little card to show you (out of the 7 I photographed)..... But it is a CUTIE!
We are in full pumpkin season here and the fall colors are so pretty! My daughter was going through her "fall" wardrobe and found these cord pants that didn't fit her anymore (plus they were worn out in the knees). I chopped them up and used them on todays' card. I wish you could stroke this card with me. I even fabric pieced her own cord pants!

The colors in the bucket are what I used for copic coloring my image. The original markers I used for airbrushing the sentiment tag and a bit of the background.

Enjoy your weekend! I will be having lots of coloring fun! Will see you all next week with the start of MFT teasers!

SUPPLIES

6 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

*waving* Have a great class tomorrow Sherrie!! Home sweet home lol As I am meeting up with a couple of the ladies in your class, I may pop in to say hello. :)

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, like how you used the same paper for the shirt as the background!

veronica said...

love that striped shirt! oh so cute card!

Jenni said...

very fun card!! :) cuteness!!


jennik

Michele Boyer said...

OMGosh, Sherrie... Your coloring is just SO amazing. Love this.

Anonymous said...

Love the corduroy - and that little stripe shirt is the perfect match!