Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Love U!

I am still playing with this month's new releases from My Favorite Things....I love to mix and match sets so today I combined "Fresh from the Oven" with the "Notched Tag" stamp set.
I colored her up with my copics and airbrushed the background using a crafter's workshop template. Mmmm the yummy smells she must be creating!
I used a few dies from MFT as well. I used the Jumbo scallop die to cut into a piece of denim. My image is framed with the Open Scallop Doily die.
The colors for my image were inspired from the Lily Bee patterned paper.

On the home front, I spent the day at my son's track and field meet...here is a shot of him in the triple jump...."Put your hands in the air Eeeesma" (Direct quote from Emperor's New Groove)....
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!

Joanna McDonald said...

Really cute! Love the colors!!