Thursday, May 5, 2011

Above the Fog

Have you all had a chance to see the newest MFT release? There were so many fun sets this month that I didn't get a chance to post a card with this set yet. It is from the Inspired by line called "Up, up and away"!
I decided to stamp directly on this Pink Paisley patterned paper and then add a little bit of color highlights with my copic markers (RV32,RV34).  I also added color with my copics to the clear flower.

Below are a couple of glimpses of spring.....today we are in the fog but....above that fog is the sunshine! I am hoping to see that again soon, so is my husband's garden:)

Our tree next to the deck that is budding out.
A little hummingbird sitting on our deck. A rare moment when he wasn't flying drinking up the sugar water out of our feeder. I love watching the hummers!

Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card Sherrie - the colour palette and patterns are so pretty and fresh. No fog in sight ;)
And your blossom is adorable. No wonder the hummingbird, and no doubt other wildlife, loves your garden!
Hugs, Ruth S

Marsh730 said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Like his card also - it is so difficult to make masculine cards. Love your little hummer - they are my favorite birds. I have never seen one with those colors. TFS

Pat

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty papers used in your card, and love the glimpsies of spring, what a gorgeous tree to have outside your door :)

Magento Themes said...

wow..awesome card!!! I just love this card and the papers you've used in this card are really great. This ribbon design is awesome. Those flowers are looking beautiful. That cute humming bird is so cute and lovely. Thanks for this great post.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!!