Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pure Innocence Class

Here is a look at the Pure Innocence Copic class that I will be doing in Toronto at Forever Scrapbooks. I have heard this class is filling up very quickly....yeah!
We will be using these three images from My Favorite Things:
Ladybug
Making a List
Bunch of Blooms
We will also be using these dies from My Favorite Things as well!
Flat Bottom Clouds and I had to use Fresh Cut Grass!

You will notice the darker skin tone on the ladybug girl...we will play around with skin tones in this class too! Looking forward to seeing you there in May!

3 comments:

Christine said...

These are adorable, Sherrie! Wish I could go!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Stunning cards! I wish I could go, too! And I looooove Toronto. Hmmm...now if I could just finagle a way to get from California to Toronto to attend the class! That'd be awesome.

Unknown said...

So very sweet Sherrie! ;-)