Thursday, April 7, 2011

Classes coming to Toronto

I am going to be in Toronto May 28th to teach a Standard Copic Certification. Details on that event HERE.
While I am in Toronto I am revisiting a fabulous store named "Forever Scrapbooks". I love this shop...the owner Anne is super sweet!
I will be offering two copic card classes at this shop while I am there. This is a peek at the cards we will be creating Saturday Night (May 28th). All the stamps here are Hero Arts. The pretty papers are all Melissa Frances.
I will also be doing a Pure Innocence copic card class on Friday Night (May 27th)....picture hopefully to come by next week.
Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! These cards all look so gorgeous - makes me wish I could pop over to Toronto to join the fun. Bit far to come from England though ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Karen W said...

Gorgeous and I just forwarded this to the scenic Stampscapes group, some of them live in Canada and thought they may be interested.

Chrysalis said...

I want to come to Toronto - only snag, I live in Worcester, UK! Enjoy! xx

Janet D said...

I love your work - always breathtaking! Would you consider holding a class at a LSS in Vancouver/Langley ?

Linda S said...

I am so excited to say I will be taking your class Saturday night!! Your cards are beautiful!

Deirdre said...

That's so funny, I looked at flights to Toronto today to see if I could get to your course on the 28th. A little expensive from Ireland! Boo hoo!