Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Smiles

What a way to begin a "Monday"...with a smile:)
I think my American friends are smiling because it is a holiday today for them. My Monday consists of hubby and son home sick....oh well, it does make for a lazy, quiet day (which I don't mind).
This adorable image is My Favorite Things....it is from the Claire Kaey Line called..."Enjoy Every Moment".
I colored her with my copics and airbrushed the grass base and a few puffy clouds in the sky.
Just a short post today, back to sickies....

5 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

That's ADORABLE!!!!

Ruth S said...

Love your fresh, happy card Sherrie! Super colouring.
Sorry to hear your family aren't well - hope they're feeling better soon!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Sherrie.

Anonymous said...

I gather BC doesn't have a holiday today... Today it is family day in Ontario and yes it's a new February holiday.

Conniecrafter said...

sorry to hear you have sick family, hope you don't get it.
such a sweet card, great to put into a childs backpack!!