Friday, October 22, 2010

Happiness is Homemade

Happy Friday everyone! I am here in Chicago coloring up a storm with my friends....but I do have a fun card to share with you today. Did you see the newest a la modes that were released this week at MFT? This one is called "what's cooking" and I love her oversized bowl! I am a bit of a sloppy stirrer so I made some of the chocolate go over the rim of the bowl and onto her pretty apron.
I also used a couple of scraps that I had on my desk from Melissa Frances....The top of a little recipe card from the Kitschy Kitchen line.
I colored the little Maya Road chipboard spoon with my copics and had to add a dab of chocolate to that as well.
Here is a close shot of my copic coloring. I stamped her with Espresso Adirondack ink on the new X-press it Blending Card. Have you used this paper yet? I love the blendability of it! You can find it in small and large quantities in Ellen's Shop HERE. This paper is very white so I used my airbrush to soften it and blend with the kraft card stock I was adding it to.
Short and sweet today....off to play with my friends in the windy city!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Very sweet - I can almost taste the chocolate!

Barbara said...

Love that spilled batter, Sherrie! Too cute!

HappyCrafter said...

This is so sweet, and your colouring, as always, is amazing!

Jody Morrow said...

*sigh* This is SO gorgeous.

Lori Craig said...

**love**

Miss Mary said...

OMG..these are so flippin adorable!!

Scrap n' Stamp.