Today the MFT design team is giving you a peek at the newest a la modes....this one is called "Miss you a latte". You know I was ALL OVER this girl! I love it that she is carrying 2 cups...one for me and one for my friend!
I just kept one of the cup rings from my last Starbucks latte to use on my card. My Jenni Bowlin button was perfect for the center. My card base is Core'dinations paper sanded a little to reveal the circle pattern.
Here is a close up of this cutie. I colored her with my copics..the whites of the cup being shaded with my W series of gray markers.
Ready to see more of this beauty? Make sure you visit Kim's blog by 11am EST to see the full list of designers participating.
What are the à la modes? If you missed the info on them last month:
* à la modes will be available only in rubber
* Each set is produced in the USA using the higest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
* Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
* Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
* $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set
VIP is coming....and I have a cute card to put you in a festive mood...see you soon!