Thursday, July 22, 2010

Something I kept...

First of all....thanks to all of you who purchased my CHF stamps...I know you will enjoy them as they are the best in rubber!
I did, however, keep a few.....this little piano girl is so perfect....and since we are such a "piano" family, I just couldn't part with her!
Here is a little card I made for our piano teacher for Christmas.
I know, Christmas, you are thinking it is July!....LOL....just staying ahead of the game where I can. Actually nostalgia won out the other day. We were organizing all my daughter's school memorabilia and came across a few of her first piano pictures.....she couldn't even touch the floor! Nostalgia also got me while sorting my CHF stamps and I still grin every time I pass this stamp.
Here are all the specific card details:
Supplies:
Stamps:
Little Piano Girl (SEP), Christmas Expressions (MLM) by Cornish Herit
age Farms
Ink:
Black Brilliance (Tsukineko), Cranberry Adirondack (Ranger)
Paper:
Petite Papers (Webster's Pages)
White Card Stock (Neenah)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Chipboard Flower (Basic Grey)
Pointsetta (Prima)
Black, Garnet Spica Glitter Pens (Copic)
Tiny Type Stickers (Cosmo Cricket)
Suede Brad (Making Memories)


See you tomorrow for sketch friday!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful card Sherrie and thanks for getting those awesome stamps off to me so quickly!

Katie Skiff said...

I think it's beautiful!! Great job.

Kelley said...

Christmas...I'm working on our first party. It's on August 1. :) Your card is beautiful.

Kathy Martin said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the little piano girl! :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Wow !! Sherrie your card is amazing ! Beautiful !

Kristine Reynolds said...

such a beautiful card!