Friday, June 25, 2010

Sketch Friday!

Happy Friday! I am off to Seattle this weekend to teach a copic certification! Oh how I love my job....coloring all day.....
I can't quite seem to get enough of this little cutie....She is "Make mine a double" from My Favorite Things! She is paired up with all my new Melissa Frances goodies! Isn't that rub-on just perfect for her....
The paper line is called Vintage Posy and is a perfect fit for this Pure Innocence line of stamps!
I also used my Jumbo Scallop Die-namics die to cut the little felt border...both the felt and the die are from MFT.
Here is a little close up of the copic coloring detail. I love that I can color in my rub-on's too!
The hair is E53, 57 and 59. The skin is my stand-by colors of E50, E21 and R20 for the cheeks.

You are going to want to play along for sure this week as Taylor is offering up a stamp set to the cutest 3 creations! The deadline to enter is Thursday, July 1st at 10pm PST and the winners will be announced on Friday July 2nd during out next sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch so you can play along in TAYLOR'S challenge.
Don't forget to see what the rest of the sketch crew came up with:
Jami Sibley: More is More
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Alice Lihsuan-Wertz: Alice's Little Wonderland
Lisa Hjulberg: The Craft's Meow
Lori Craig: Making a Difference

Hope your weekend is as colorful as mine!

8 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

Lovely!

Jami said...

So incredibly sweet! Love the rub-on, the paper-pieced dress and that trim at the bottom over the scalloped felt. SWEET SWEET SWEET!!!

Alli Miles said...

Super cute card! Great colour combo. Hope this finds you well my friend Hugs.

Lori Craig said...

Great take on the sketch, Sherrie! So sweet. :) Love the sentiment and of course, that darling little PI. Hugs!

Linda Carson said...

Adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too sweet!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Sherrie. Love that image and the great coloring. :o)

Stacey Schafer said...

so adorable, Sherrie!