Thursday, May 20, 2010

Clean and Simple with Fabric


Playing along again with Moxie Fab World's fabric challenge....today I decided to go quite clean and simple. This is some fun Moda fabric cut with my spellbinder shapeabilites and then run through my xyron for adhesive to stick them to my card.
The sentiment is from the "For the Men" set from Cornish Heritage Farms...I loved the kind of homemade looking font and I stamped it in Clover green pigment ink from Ranger.
Finishing touches were the messy stitching along the edge a wee bit of ribbon and an apple green button.

Here is a little close up of the fruit...I did color the stems with my copic markers (G14) was perfect!
Off and running today as there seems to be a lot to do....my lil' guys birthday today!
My baby is 12.....ACK! Where does that time go?

Come back tomorrow for sketch friday!

6 comments:

Lin said...

Great take on this challenge! Love your fresh fruit!

Shana said...

This is so cute. I almost bought some cute fabric the other day, now I think I'll have to go back and get it.

Kelli Hull said...

AACK!!! I HAVE these dies!!! YAY ME!!!! LOL

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE that material though!!! YUMM!!!!!!!

Congrats on not killin the lil one yet! LOL

KJ

Michellem said...

I wish I had these dies - I have pears all over the kitchen/dining room - Love them!
This card is great - the messy sewing is just the right touch -

AMIT said...

Great work done.

Adsense Alternative

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sherrie! Thanks again for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)