Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Lullaby

I couldn't resist showing you a card I made a while back. Using the Label 6 die again for my puffy cloud I thought it would be really sweet on a baby card. I stamped the bunnies twice...once on my patterned paper and once on my white card stock to color. I colored them with......yup, you guessed it, my copics and then cut them out and pieced them on my patterned paper.
All the little accents are Melissa Frances. I just love that rub-ons (like my sentiment) will go over uneven surfaces so nicely. A stamp definitely would not work in this case where I placed the word "Lullaby".
Here is a close shot of my sweet sleeping bunnies!
Here are all the card deets:
Stamps:
Snuggle Bunnies (Stephanie Fizer) by My Favorite Things
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Kraft, White Cardstock (Prism)
Patterned Paper (Melissa Frances)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Rub-ons and chipboard star (Melissa Frances)
Cotton Batting
Label Die (Spellbinders)
Sewing
Creatopia (Xyron)


Enjoy your weekend! If you are looking for certification info keep scrolling to the next post where I have my 6 month line up.
See you all next week when the MFT teasers begin....Some new stuff coming down the pipe! Woohoo!

5 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Just precious Sherrie! Love the puffy cloud and all your extra special touches. This card is a gift in itself!

Ruby said...

Aw, this is SO cute. Love the way you've done the cloud, it's gorgeous, and the colours are so fab too :o)

Bettyann said...

This card has to be the sweetest I've seen..where in Vancouver are you teaching..

Sherrie said...

Bettyann,
Not sure yet of the location in Vancouver, it will be in one of the hotels....

Mary J said...

Sherrie, what a fabulous card! I love how you've kept it simple but still soooo sweet!