Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Marching Band Madness

My daughter has been in FULL swing with marching band "gigs" (as she calls them). Tis' the season.... Here they are the MEI SCREAMIN' EAGLES MARCHING BAND!

I did this really fun layout of her with the band. Mainly Melissa Frances paper products in this layout (minus the prima flourish). The letters come as a off white sparkle color and they needed some more "punch" so I airbrushed them with a dark marker to match. I ran out of "H" as well so I cut out the negative portion from my chipboard sheet to have the letters that I needed. Instead of using the "o" I used the middle part of it so that I could create a note.
I stamped my "aged sheet music" Scrapblock from CHF to go behind the big band picture.



Here is a closer look of her...playing with her hat, hitting the high note and a grin of accomplishment....You rock sweetie!

1 comment:

Linda Carson said...

Really unique layout/page! Looks fabulous!