Tuesday, September 29, 2009

B Mine

Hi everybody....it is taking me a bit to get myself adjusted to another week. Last week was busy and emotional all at the same time.
I had the PLEASURE of teaching copic classes at Precious Memories. That store has a wonderful customer base as I met some of the SWEETEST women! Some of them even shared "life" stories that were wonderful to listen to.
Yesterday we had a family funeral as a close uncle to my husband had passed on to be with the Lord. A long and emotional day. Lots of family to see and visit with, needless to say this doesn't feel like a typical tuesday.

Anyway, while I refresh my studio I thought I would post this quick card. A little stamping but my patterned paper did most of the heavy lifting in this card. I created a vellum based card then stitched this patterned paper from Melissa Frances onto it.
Remembering that things are most eye appealing in "thirds" I grouped my pearls, frame and added the white stick pin for my "thirds" rule.
Here are the rest of the deets and I will be back tomorrow! Have a great day!
Stamps:
Sweet Bee (Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:

Garnet Versacraft (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Whitney (Melissa Frances), Vellum (Prism)
Accessories:
Velvet ribbon (Making Memories)
Resin Frame (Melissa Frances)
Stick Pin (Fancy Pants)
Pearls (Melissa Frances)
Sewing

No comments: