Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Christmas in July


Time for some more Christmas peeks! This is a great image by Thomas Kinkade that is coming for Christmas. It is being released on FRIDAY at CHF! Called "Moonlight Christmas"....oooh, doesn't that sound romantic.
All I did to this image is stamp it and color in the little Christmas lights by dabbing my copic markers. I added some sparkle to the roof top and edges of the card with my quickie glue pen and some Barbara Trombley's fine art glitter.
This journal note card paper was the perfect size for my image so I didn't worry that it had note card lines through it. I stamped directly on this paper and thought the lines added some fun modern character. You can be hip with Thomas Kinkade.
Here is the full card shot. Adding a few fun flowers by Prima to pick up on the reds and the sentiment is stamped on a piece of scrap kraft paper and pasted in as well.
Here are all the deets:
Stamps:
Christmas Moonlight, Sentiment (Thomas Kinkade) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko), Cranberry Adirondack (Ranger)
Paper:
Kraft (Prism), Journaling Note Page (Making Memories)
Accessories:
Buttons (Making Memories), Flowers (Prima), Copic Markers, Glitter (Barbara Trombley), Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), Twine, Sewing

So what is on your Christmas stamp wish list....would love to know!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Janet said...

This is a gorgeous card Sherrie. As for my christmas wish--it's not stamps this year. haha

Linda Carson said...

Picture Perfect!! I don't have a wish list yet but it's still early!