Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July

More Christmas goodies to show you! I know...too early for Christmas? Not at all. I don't want to be thinking what I will make 1 month beforehand and not even have the right supplies yet. Yes, I'm a work ahead gal....and it isn't too hard to do with all the fabulous new Christmas rubber that has landed on my doorstep!
I played along with the sketch challenge today on SCS as it was the perfect layout for this great image. This is part of another ATC set (All Things Considered) and as it makes great Artist Trading Cards it also makes fabulous full size cards too!
Here is a close up of my image. I just love how my sky fades away to white....SO MUCH EASIER to achieve with the new pale shades of copic. Here I used my new BG0000 (snow green).
For the sentiment I chose one from the new Vintage Christmas Expressions that is being released this week as well. I love all the great vintage fonts.

Here are all my card deets:
Stamps:
Evergreen Holiday (ATC), Vintage Christmas Expressions (Mona Lisa Moments) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Espresso Adirondack (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Simply Smooth White (Prism)
Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Ribbon (Offray)
Grungeboard Snowflake (Tim Holtz)
White Acrylic Paint (Claudine Hellmuth)
Glitter (Martha Stewart)
Sewing


Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card, Sherrie. Love the colors, that beautiful snowflake, and of course, your sky! Can't wait to get the new pale Copics!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, like the ribbon with the snowflake too!