Friday, June 5, 2009

On the road again...

Well, I'm out the door and on my way to Winnipeg! It is going to be SOOO much fun. I am bringing a ton of copic samples along and have put together some fun demos for the class. I'm gonna show "up close and personal" how to color on fabric with copics and a lot of other fun mixed media delight.....
I am also teaching a fun card class while I'm out there....I'm so looking forward to that too! It is a pure joy to share my papercrafting passions with others...

So for those of you who just get to see my blog, here is a fun little tag....I don't do tags nearly enough so I thought I'd leave you one for the weekend to look at.
Colored with hmmm......COPICS!
Yes, I've had a lot of caffiene (can you tell?).

Here are all the tag deets:
Stamps:
Floral Slice of Cake (Shady Tree Studio) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Weathervane Journaling Cards and Patterned Paper (October Afternoon)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Jewels (Hero Arts)
Stapler
Dymo Labeler
Ribbon (Offray)
LinkEyelet (Making Memories)
Blossom Die Cut (Spellbinders)
Flowers (Prima)


Have a great weekend....I'm looking forward to sharing my weekend with you too!

2 comments:

South Abbotsford Church - Soul Cravings said...

Safe travels my friend!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute tag... great coloring! Have fun!