Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy Bee Monday

A busy monday. I'm sure you know what I mean. Getting the kids ready for their last week or so of school....means field trips, sports days, permission slips that need to be in and signed. Needless to say, my calendar is BUSTING! So along with my busy bee mental state I thought I would post another "bee" card anticipating the release of this fabulous set on FRIDAY!
This was really fun and quick stamping. Directly stamping onto the fabulous "Girl Friday" Cosmo Cricket paper the little pussy willows and bees. I used my copics to add some depth to the "B". Added some embellishments and created a very soft look.

Here is what the inside looks like stamping on the card stock with some pigment ink.
Here are all the deets:
Stamps:LinkSweet Bee (Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Espresso Adirondack, Shell Pink Pigment (Ranger)
Paper:
Suede Brown Dark (Prism)
Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Air Brush System (Copic)

Ribbon (Offray)
Button (Making Memories)
Sticker border, journaling card (Cosmo Cricket)
Crochet Flower (Made by me)
Twine


Off to make my Monday morning coffee and get crackin' on a ton of projects I have swirling in my brain!
Have a good one!

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

Great card, and I love your crocheted flower! TFS.

Diana said...

This is just gorgeous. So classy!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! Very pretty! I love your crocheted flower!