Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stinkin' Cute

This is a fun little baby card I put together using the spellbinder blossom die as my base. I folded my patterned paper in half and then cut through both layers just missing one edge where the fold in my paper was to be the hinge for my card. This cute paper is from My Mind's Eye. The girls at Eclectic Paperie sent it out to me.....thanks Joy and Daisy!
Here are the rest of the card deets:
Stamps:
Zooper Fun (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Patterned Paper (MME)
Accessories:
Blossom Die, Circle Die(Spellbinders)
Copic Markers
Ribbon (Offray)
Twine
Flower (Prima)
Buttons (Making Memories)
Cotton Candy Stickles (Ranger)
Grungeboard Letters (Tim Holtz)
Dymo Label Gun


Susan asked me yesterday how I did the pages on my journal. I measured the mid point on the page then scored 1/2" on both sides of that mark to make a spine. I lined up my eyelets from the cover and made holes in my pages and secured them with eyelets as well. The ribbon holds them all together. Hope that answers your question Susan...

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

This IS stinkin cute!! :) I love the combo of all the details...

Conniecrafter said...

that is stinkin cute :) I never thought of using this die as my base, tfs!

Kathy K said...

EEEK! I love this round beauty! That elephant is adorable used this way!