Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ornamental Beauty Release!


Yeah! Release day for the Rummage Bin at Cornish Heritage Farms! All you heart and soul stampers out there will love this set. It is basically made up of gorgeous elements that can either serve as your focus or accent your design.
Here is a look at the set:

This set was designed by Julia Stainton for Cornish....it is really pretty and I have used it a lot already...so expect to see lots of cards with this set!
Happy Birthday to Julia today as well!
Click on the photo if you would like a closer look.

















Today's card that I'm showing you is one of those "one layer cards". The simple clean design really shows off the ornate beauty of the large flower stamp. I stamped the background flowers first in colored ink and then colored them in with my copics in colors close to my ink...so they would appear more as "shadows". Then I stamped my top flower and sentiment. Colored my ribbon to match and stitched it on.
Here are the complete details:
Stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms:
Ornamental Beauty (Rummage Bin)
Ink:
Lettuce, Willow Adirondack Ink (Ranger)
Black Memento Ink (Tsukineko)
Paper:
White, Black (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
White Satin Ribbon
Sewing Machine


Enjoy your Tuesday....don't forget to come back tomorrow for a fun "blog hop" and a really fun project!

5 comments:

Tereza Crump said...

oh, this is gorgeous....I am spending some money today. :)

Diana said...

I love this card! So elegant and simple and gorgeous!

retiredheather said...

Beautiful stamp set...looks so great. Your card certainly does the stamps justice.
Hugs
Heather

Linda Carson said...

LOVELY!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such a beautiful set! I can't wait to add it to my collection! :)