Monday, March 16, 2009

Butterfly Monday

Yes, it's monday...Yes, I am trying to be patient waiting for Spring....but....it's just not coming here! In my longing for spring I have created it with my card. A serious butterfly theme just took over here. I started by stamping my butterflies on white card stock and stamping one solid image. I then cut it out using a butterfly die from Spellbinders. Airbrushed the edges and stitched it to my card front. I love this sentiment too!
Here are all the deets:
Rubber Stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms:
Collage Elements I (Kim Hughes Collection), Motivational Centers (Mona Lisa Moments Collection)
Ink:
Lemonade, Watermelon Pigment Ink (Ranger)
Graphite Black Brilliance Ink (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Urban Prairie Patterned Paper (Basic Grey)
White, Black (Prism)
Accessories:
Air Brush System (Copic)
Butterfly Die (Spellbinders)
Sticker Border (Basic Grey)
Ribbon (Offray)
Stitching


A little aside....hubby and I watched "Fireproof" on dvd last night. What an AMAZING movie in SO MANY WAYS! If you need to be encouraged in your marriage and even if you have a very happy marriage it is uplifting and I walked away from it feeling very blessed. I would recommend it to anyone. I had first heard about through Julie and totally wanted to see it in theater only to find out they weren't showing it in theaters in Canada...so I had to wait for dvd. Well worth the wait.....

Hope you all have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lori Craig said...

very - ca-hute!

Linda Carson said...

Very creative! Things are blooming where I live! YEA!

Ruby said...

Luverly card, I love it!

Norine said...

very pretty love the backgd paper
Hugs
Norine

Joan B said...

wow! you are so creative. I am amazed