Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home again, home again, jigadeejig

LinkHelloooo everyone! It is so nice to be home! I had a wonderful time chatting with everyone about one of my favorite products...yep, my copics. I haven't posted a card since I left so here is one that I made before leaving for CHA. It is this months' stamp at Cornish Heritage Farms and I wouldn't want you to miss out on such a lovely flower and sentiment. I paired it up with Cosmo Cricket's Fleuriste Paper and Blackboard. Any just to prove I was in California...here are the two ONLY photos that hit my camera!
On the last day that I was demoing I had to ask Marianne if she could quickly snap a photo....I always have the largest intentions of snapping pictures but found on this trip I was far too busy to take any.
I really enjoyed my time demoing, talking and coloring. Make sure you hop around blogs as there were many that DID take photos!














Here I am coloring!

So glad to see you all have jumped right in on Taylor's "year of sweets" celebration. Looking forward to announcing a winner tomorrow from my sketch! You all did a fabulous job! Way to tackle those circles!

5 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Hi, Sherrie, I just wanted to thank you so much for all the time you spent talking to me at CHA - I really appreciate it! Not only are you incredibly talented, but you're so very nice and helpful, too! You're a gem!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the colours and the layout. Great style.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty! Love the touch of lace!

Norine said...

the card is so pretty love the colors
Hugs
Norine

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful stamped flowers and love the lace trim!