Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lucky Lures

Do you have any lucky lures?... I remember as a kid I loved this big flat red lure that had a white stripe down the middle. I thought this would be a fun gift idea for "Dad".
I used my various ink refills from copic to sponge the outside of the tin. I used E15 and YG95. I colored my fisherman image with copics and then matted him with Archaic patterned paper. I love the new acrylic charms that Tim Holtz has put out. I inked the backside with YG95 and then stamped the "F" in stazon on the front.
The staging of this photo was kinda fun....this is the fishing pole I would use as a child when I learned how to fish....looking at it makes me smile as I remember how many times my uncle had to untangle my reel....

Stamps:
Fly Fishing (SEP), For the Men (Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Chocolate Pearlescent (Tsukineko)
Jet Black Stazon (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Archaic Patterned Paper (Basic Grey)
Accessories:
Sketch Markers (Copic)
Various Ink (Copic)
Olive Spica Glitter Pen (Copic)

Charm Fragment and Tin (Tim Holtz)
Letter Stickers (Basic Grey)
Ribbon (Offray)
Twine
Sponge


OK, off to my craft room to work on a BIG project for Christmas....I'll show pictures when I'm done.....happy wednesday!

2 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Lures? Are you kidding me? We only used the best worms!!

Conniecrafter said...

I never used lures either, just a worm gal here :) Neat project and great photo!