Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friendship

Friendship...in the joys of life and also in the sorrows...
I prefer to make the sympathy cards when I DON'T need them....I find it easier and I put less pressure on myself when creating. So this was done with Julia's "half baked" challenge today. To use half of an image or embellishment. I did both! I used half a circle/image/jewel circle.

Here is a close shot so you can see the shimmer on the butterfly. The spica pens from Copic are so pretty and subtle....not too puffy as to detract from the image.
The jewels I buy in clear and then I colored those to match with my markers as well.
I used YR04,07 and Y17 for the butterfly.

Here are all the deets:
Stamps:
Vintage Butterflies (SEP), Friend Centers (MLM) all by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Tuxedo Black, London Fog Memento Dye Ink (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Ambrosia Patterned Paper (Basic Grey)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Orange Spica Glitter Pen (Copic)

Jewels (Heidi Swap)
Circle Cutter (EK Success)


Make sure you pop back in tomorrow! It's cupcake friday you know....

3 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done!

Lydia Fiedler said...

My jaw dropped when I saw this. This is absolutely stunning.

Anonymous said...

Striking card! Love it!