Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is it winter yet?

It sure feels like it here!
Well, maybe not THIS cold here...no snow yet, but the wind is blowing and the air is cold.
I love this Thomas Kinkade image called "Skater's Pond". Yes, you are seeing more of the label 1 die from spellbinders. These dies are perfect for large stamp images, I can just cut out the area I want to highlight on a big stamp like this one.

No, I didn't have the perfect matching flowers or stick pin. The flowers were yellow and the stick pin was a soft pink...till I airbrushed them!
Here is a little close up of the coloring. I colored it with my copics and then added a little snow glitter to my rooftop and trees.
Here are all the card deets:
Stamps:
Skater's Pond (Thomas Kinkade) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Tsukineko)
Lettuce Dye Ink (Ranger)
Paper:
Simply Smooth White, Spring Willow Dark, Blush Red Dark (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Air Brush System (my flowers were yellow)
Stick Pin (Fancy Pants)
Flowers and Lace Trim (Prima)
Suede Brad (Making Memories)
Label Die 1 (Spellbinders)
Clear Glaze Pen (Sakura)
Clear Snow glitter (Stampendous)


Enjoy your day! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Taylor's cupcake challenge!

4 comments:

Angie said...

This is beautiful Sherrie! I come to your blog pretty much everyday but I never comment, sorry about that! I love your work, it is so inspirational.

Linda Carson said...

I'd give it a 10.....PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie! Well I can tell ya that it surely IS winter here in Toronto! I woke up to a mass of snow this morning and bitter cold. I would say that your card of Thomas Kinkade's Skater's Pond is quite fitting! Beautiful work, and TFS

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, just love the glow in the windows and the snow :)