Monday, October 13, 2008

CHF Challenge Chicks Memento Ink

Won't you take me to....FUNKY TOWN! Yeah, you know I've got you singing it!
Mushrooms, yes are fungi, but they can be so cool and funky...I think this is a trend that is starting as I see them everywhere from my kids video games to clothing!

The challenge chicks from CHF are at it again and this week we are using Tsukineko's new line of dye inks....Memento.
My FAVORITE thing about these? They don't bleed AT ALL with the copic markers.
I stamped my image in the rich cocoa ink on Prism's simply smooth card stock and colored to match this off beat patterned paper.....groovy baby....

Gotta have a funky angle with the funky image too...if you click on this photo you get a REAL close up!

Here are the card deets:
Stamps:
#6 Mushroom Lane by Cornish Heritage Farms
Sentiment Friendly Kritters by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black Memento Dye Ink (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Simply Smooth White (Prism)
Off Beat Patterned Paper (Basic Grey)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Clear Spica Glitter Pen (Copic)
Flowers (Prima)
Brad (Heidi Swap)
Glitter Bracket (Making Memories)
Oval Die Cut (Spellbinders)


Now...off you go and check out the other FAB creations that the chicks have come up with today! Here are their links:
- Alli
- Kristine
- Kim
-Julie
- Val
- Michele

Have a great day off! And see you back here tomorrow for release news!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your coloring is AMAZING, Sherrie!!! Love this!!

Julie Campbell said...

Super groovy! ;) Love it!

Kristine Reynolds said...

great coloring and I love how you popped up the shroom!

Lori Craig said...

This is amazing! Love, love, love your coloring, girlie! Happy Thanksgiving!

Alli Miles said...

Stunning as always Sherrie. Great colouring you copic girl you!

Sew This N That said...

oh this is so gorgeous :0)
I love the colours you have used :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

SparkofWhimsy said...

Groovy baby groooovy! This is so cool. I love that stamp too! I never really see stamps in the category I'd put that one in, and that's exactly the kind of stamp I wish I could always find!! I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog.

Keep creating!

Angelique

Anonymous said...

Wow! The coloring is quite gravy on the grooooovy side! ;)
The coloring looks a bit on the creative side. Its amazing what type of innovations we humans can create. Really think about this.. Everything in this world is here from the creations of human beings and I have to say thanks to all the help thats been here from us humans :)