Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Perfect Pearl Princess

Today you are getting a little peek at what is coming to the Rummage Bin at Cornish Heritage Farms. This new collage stamp should be hitting the store Sept 9th. I painted this image with Perfect Pearls....oh she just shimmers! She reminds me SO much of my little nieces who just LOVE getting dressed up in their princess outfits! I don't think we ever grow out of our princess love....
I love trying a lot of different coloring mediums and I was pleasantly surprised how I could achieve some shading with the pearls. I would paint a whole area then take my wet clean paint brush and wipe off some areas to get a lighter shade.








Here are all the details:
Stamps:
Someday My Prince Collage, Beautiful (Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Brown Stazon
Coffee Bean (Brilliance)
Paper:
MochaChica patterned paper (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Watercolor paper
Espresso (Prism)
Accessories:
Perfect Pearls (Ranger)
Jewels (Hero Arts)
Lace trim (my sewing basket)
Swirl embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Rectangle Die (Spellbinders)
Silver Paint Dauber (Ranger)
Chipboard (Basic Grey)

3 comments:

Darlene said...

This is beautiful!!! The image is adorable although a little "sad" but you've done a wonderful job with the card elements! Looks FANTASTIC!!!

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely lovely! Your supply list included the perfect pearls which you used to paint the little girl, what medium did you use so the perfect pearls would adhere to the paper? Also, did you put some type of fixative over the image?

Thanks, Terri in Missouri

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sherrie! Love the princess feel. BTW...date might be Sept 9th ;)