Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Melt For You!

This is for today's sketch challenge on SCS. I just love how this turned out. It is all stamping (which I was quite proud of), no patterned paper today.
This is a wonderful love/valentine set from My Favorite Things. There are so many pieces in this set that I could have fun stamping my own background to match the feel of my main image. I stamped the red heart in the shape of a heart first then went over with the outline in Chocolate chip ink. The main image I colored with my copics and I thought the sentiment was SO SWEET!
To embellish, I picked up these yummy things from Papertrey. The Sheer flower I sponged with red so it would show against my white cs. Don't you love how the edges of the pedals look like hearts? The velvet flower added the soft richness I was looking for.
Topped off with a white satin ribbon (that I colored with my copics to match) and I have a lovely card that I know of someone special to give it too! (grin)
Happy Stamping!

11 comments:

StamperSharon said...

OMGoodness, this is adorable, Sherrie!!

Alli Miles said...

Ohhhhh this is gorgeous! I love all the elements. I can see why you love it so much.

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so pretty.

Juanita said...

Dynamic card!!! You used great colors, I love your stamp placement, and all the little extras, they fit like perfect puzzle pieces. TFS.

Juliehrr@comcast.net said...

Sweet card, awesome banner! Love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Wonderful card, Sherrie! It's ADORABLE!

Theresa said...

Way to go and stretch yourself - no patterned paper!!! Very pretty card!

Teresa said...

Your card is so beautiful! The coloring, the sentiment, and all of the sweet touches... Aww!

Tina said...

Stunning!

Tina

Anonymous said...

can u give directions on how to make this card

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Sherrie! I love all your special touches!