Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Melt For You!

This is for today's sketch challenge on SCS. I just love how this turned out. It is all stamping (which I was quite proud of), no patterned paper today.
This is a wonderful love/valentine set from My Favorite Things. There are so many pieces in this set that I could have fun stamping my own background to match the feel of my main image. I stamped the red heart in the shape of a heart first then went over with the outline in Chocolate chip ink. The main image I colored with my copics and I thought the sentiment was SO SWEET!
To embellish, I picked up these yummy things from Papertrey. The Sheer flower I sponged with red so it would show against my white cs. Don't you love how the edges of the pedals look like hearts? The velvet flower added the soft richness I was looking for.
Topped off with a white satin ribbon (that I colored with my copics to match) and I have a lovely card that I know of someone special to give it too! (grin)
Happy Stamping!

11 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

OMGoodness, this is adorable, Sherrie!!

Alli Miles said...

Ohhhhh this is gorgeous! I love all the elements. I can see why you love it so much.

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Dynamic card!!! You used great colors, I love your stamp placement, and all the little extras, they fit like perfect puzzle pieces. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, awesome banner! Love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wonderful card, Sherrie! It's ADORABLE!

Theresa said...

Way to go and stretch yourself - no patterned paper!!! Very pretty card!

Teresa said...

Your card is so beautiful! The coloring, the sentiment, and all of the sweet touches... Aww!

Tina said...

Stunning!

Tina

Anonymous said...

can u give directions on how to make this card

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Sherrie! I love all your special touches!