Thursday, August 2, 2007

Holidays!


While my family is on holidays I have saved some really neat cards to post while I am away. Some of them are from the Dirty Dare challenges that were on SCS a while ago. That gave me a great opportunity to save some ahead to show you while I am on the road with my family to see the Grand Canyon.

This was a sketch challenge as well as a cracked glass challenge. If you click on my photo you can get a better image of the "cracked" part. I stamped elements from "It's Elemental" from MFT for the background. The main image is stamped on watercolor paper then coated a couple times with UTEE, then stuck in the freezer and pulled out to crack it. It is a fun technique I should do more often. This card was sent to my blog candy winner! Be sure to check back as I will be posting when I can.

I also have my sneak peek all ready to go for My Favorite Things, you will love it! Have a great day!

Details:
Heartfelt thanks (SU)
It's Elemental (MFT)
Sentiment is MFT
Tim Holtz distress ink
UTEE
Cuttlebug die cut
Sewing around the edge

No comments: