Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Memory Game

This is a fun little memory game I created using the small stamps from some of the new releases from My Favorite Things. I bought this monogrammed candle tin from M's for $1. I used my Mega circle punch and went at my mini wheats cereal box. I then did several coats of brown paint as my base. The images were all colored with my copics. I used Mod Podge to adhere all the images to the chipboard as well as the paper and ribbon on the tin.
Here is a close up of the tiles. I did attempt some shadowing on the images to give them a little depth. I also inked the edges of the scallop punch to give them more definition.

Here is a close up of the tin itself. I just love the dots from the "It's elemental" set. Well there you have it, I'm off to get my hair chopped (before our Grand Canyon adventure) I hate to have hot hair on my neck. Oh did I mention I bought new glasses the other day. I have gone years in a blurry world, now the eyestrain is really getting to me so new glasses it is. Happy Stamping!

16 comments:

wanda box said...

love your idea, you are so creative thanks for sharing

Flossie's Follies said...

What a wonderful idea, these are great, love them.

stampingranny said...

mWhat fun! Very creative! Deb

Donna said...

this is SO clever - love it! tfs

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Very cute!

Kirsten said...

This is such a cute idea! I may have to "borrow" this one for my little guy! :)

Ana said...

What a fantastic idea!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Markie's Mom said...

Love this idea! WOW!

Kim said...

LOVE IT!!!! What a cool idea for a stamping mom!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

This is adorable, Sherrie! What a cute game!

chelemom said...

Holy Schamoly! This is soooo stinkin cute! Caleb is gonna love it!

Jen del Muro said...

how stinkin' cuuuute!

Kristine said...

WOWZERS!! This looks like it took a looong time to make. But I'm sure well worth it...how FUN to create a game!! :) TFS

Rose Ann said...

How fun and cute! This is such an awesome idea...thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

Adorable Sherrie! I love it. I am a sucker for little stamps so I'll have to check out that set.

beate said...

That's so cute I can't stand it! :)