Thursday, July 19, 2007

Late Night Challenge


Now I don't usually stay up and do late night stamping but my hubby went to watch the BC Lions game so I figured I could squeeze in tomorrow's challenge tonight! This was a toughie! We were challenged to make a monochromatic card without embellishments. No Ribbon?? No Brads??? Ack! Well this was my attempt. The wonderful flourishes are by Fancy Pants and the Love stamps are SU. I did faux stitching and paper piercing and some glaze. This was my result...now time for some shut eye! Night!

6 comments:

Jules said...

Just beautiful!

Flossie's Follies said...

Think you nailed it, this card is great, love the red and pink combo

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

I think it's wonderful! :) Your work is beautiful even without embellishments, Sherrie!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Sherrie! You always do such beautiful work!

mustangsarah said...

Beautiful sherrie, your work is always awesome.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Sherrie!

Anita