Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dirty Dare!

We have been challenged by the "Dirty Girls" past and present over on SCS to join in on the creating. This was a challenge hosted by the wonderful Anna AKA Sweet Miss Daisy. We were challenged to do a pet card. I love this set by MFT and it was the perfect opportunity to ink it up again.... I colored it with my copics. Adding some grass and flowers by Technique Tuesday. The DP is basic grey (infuse). I did some sewing with RED thread, no room for mistakes! Hodgepodge hardware and some Martha Stewart ribbon. The "wish big" sentiment is Savvy, and the paw prints are Great Impressions. If you are not in this fan club....sign up now on SCS and join in the fun!

I have all MFT samples ready to show you! I'll start the fun on Friday and introduce you to a new set! They have 4 being released! OH THE FUN!

12 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is great, love how you added the grass and flowers, can't wait until Friday to see the new sets.

Karen said...

Great card! I love that set as well! Just purchased it but haven't stopped looking at it enough yet to use it!

Jill said...

What a great card. I really love your style. I am so behind in my blog hopping since my baby was born and then I went out of town for my brother's wedding but it's fun to visit your blog again and see what you've been up to!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! And, your stitching is *perfect*!

Ticia said...

Cute I really like your colors

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Awesome card. The pattern paper seems so perfect for this card. Found your site via BadSherry's blogroll, and I just subscribed. You do very nice work.

Michele Kovack said...

Ohhh! Love this card! Can't wait to see what you do with the new sets!

Rose Ann said...

Love your card! All those special things you've done, really make this so awesome!

Andrea, said...

Wow thats such a great card as are all the others on your blog,the Hen Party ones are so cute

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Sherrie!

Classroomfree said...

Great card, well done :o)

Kim said...

Amazing as usual!