Friday, June 15, 2007

A Muse glitz


Yes, this pooch is spoiled, but aren't they supposed to be? This is the only life they've got. I say this because our Lucy is somewhat spoiled. Well on your birthday you should definitely "Be Spoiled". This is for the current A Muse challenge to use a little glitter.

Details:
Image and "happy birthday" are A Muse
Scallop circle stamp is Savvy
"Be Spoiled" is Karen Foster snap stamps
Giga scallop punch
Mega circle punch
Cosmo Cricket DP
Rhonna Farrer flourishes

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Super cute! I love the paper and the swirls really add a lot. I just placed and order for some A Muse stamps, and didn't get the cute little doggie. You're making me regret it. ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a question- what do you put on the insides of your cards?

Sherrie said...

Hi Adelle, I actually leave the insides blank. I create the tops then adhere them to a white cs base, that way it hides any brads,stitching or other unsightlies, plus I sell them and put them in plastic sleeves so it doesn't pay to decorate the insides.

emilia in Taiwan said...

Wow, your blog is beautiful!
I found your blog through Chelemom's.
I especailly like this one!! Super cute.