Sunday, April 29, 2007

Oh Bellas!

Well here is the finished product. They each have their own style. My favorite is Barbella in the middle. I punched out the scallop and used it to trace with my gel pen for the corners. PP is a mixture of Basic Grey and Fancy Pants. Ribbon from my stash to match them. I used my Pollen Dust acrylics for the background of Cakeabella. Rhonna Farrer flourish is under Flowabella. The sentiment with Barbella is from an old SU set that I thought worked perfectly. You might have to click on the photo to enlarge it to read the sentiments. It's a beautiful day here, gonna take the kids and go to White Rock in search of some sea shells. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Chantelle said...

Oooh I love the Bella's. Just ordered some myself and can't wait to 'play'.
I love your blog and will be coming back.

Theresa said...

That a girl!!! Flowers & flourishes!!! All you need is some jewels in the center of those flowers for some sparkle!!! Nicely done!

Michele Kovack said...

So cute! Thanks for the inspiration!