Monday, April 23, 2007

I got them!

Oh I had been drooling over this stamp set for a while and today was my breaking point! My LSS had it and I couldn't wait any longer. Yes, this is the Pollen Dust set by Fancy Pants. I did up a real quickie card just to break them in a little. Love that all the flowers come in 3 different sizes. Be prepared to see many swirls,flowers,flourishes and frames on my upcoming cards. I can tell I will LOVE this set!

Many of you noticed my new banner. It is that sheet of One sheet wonder I created, and of coarse, just a small picture of my favorite beverage. Thanks to my wonderful BIL for helping me with the install! HTML was definitely trickier than I had anticipated. What took me 3 hours with no success took him maybe 10 minutes....felt a little computer dumb. I do know now how to swap new banners in and out though....Yipee!

Details:
Fancy pants stamps
SU label punch
Sakura glitter pen
Chalk ink

6 comments:

mustangsarah said...

I love the card. I saw the set at my Lss and couldn't justfied spending that much money on them, but before I left the store, I asked the girl to hold them for me , hoping I would get some birthday money and wouldn't feel guilty buying them,lol.
I ddi get some B/d money and went and got them, you have just inspired me to try mine out.
Love your Blog and adding you to mine. Love all your cards and Love that awesome banner.

jen said...

What I great stamp set. I haven't seen this one yet but I LOVE how you used it. What a GORGEOUS card!!!

beate said...

I can't see any banner. :(
But I can see the card. And it looks gorgeous! I love what you did with the stamps. Beautiful!!! I knew you would rock this set!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card!! Just love it. And the new banner is beautiful - I really loved that sheet you stamped!

If you're willing to share your learning on installing a new banner I would love some advice, I've had a HORRIBLE time trying to install mine!

Cheers!
-Jana

Ticia said...

Love it! I have not heard of that stamp company. I guess I had better check them out!

Pat said...

What a great card, love the colors you've used.