Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simple Gift Packaging

Need something quick and simple for gift packaging? I have a niece with a birthday coming up and needed some cute little wrapping. The little purse is from the $ store so I embellished it with my stamps and copics. Stamping and coloring on fabric is so fun because you can coordinate your items. I used the same markers on the card as I did on the fabric.
Tip: When coloring with your copics on fabric dab the color in. Stay away from the edges as the color will feather out. Just keep dabbing in the center till your color feathers enough to fill the inside of your image.

Here is a close shot of the stamping. For fun I added some doodlebug glitter to my cherries!
Here are all my supplies:
Stamps:
Little Gal, Playful Alphabet (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Chocolate, Red Poppy Versacraft (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Pink, Red, Simply Smooth White (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Red Glitter (Doodlebug)
Ribbon (Offray)
Sewing
Pink bag (Dollar Store)

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Williams Family said...

That's really cute, Sherrie! She'll love it.

Linda Carson said...

Cool beans!

Basement Stamper said...

This is absolutely fantastic, great job, super cute!