Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Story

Yes, I can't quite get enough of this little girl! She is one of my new favorites...I thought this fun clear label was perfect for her as she is reading her book! Simple design for this one. I colored and cut out the little girl and placed her over my clear label. The little alphabet border from Cosmo Cricket was a fun accent too!

Busy days lately, trying to get everything just so for the copic certifications. You won't hear a lot from me in the month of August. I am also enjoying a bit of family time in the tail end of summer.....

Here are all my deets:
Stamps:
School Primer (ATC) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket)
Black, White (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Rectangle Brad (Karen Foster)
Chipboard, Sticker (Cosmo Cricket)
Clear Label (My Little Yellow Bicycle)
Felt Flower (Making Memories)
Pinking Sheers


See you friday with Taylor's Sketch Challenge!

2 comments:

Janet said...

This is beautiful Sherrie.

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet, like that paper and darling image perfect with the sentiment!