Friday, March 23, 2007


Chocolate is the answer! This adorable sentiment I borrowed from a friend last night and I forgot to see who makes it.....lol! My little cake stamp is Savvy, I stamped it in chocolate chip craft ink. The Rhona F. flourishes are stamped in Creamy caramel, close to cocoa and chocolate chip classic ink. I used some red chalk ink for the Best Blossoms flowers by SU. Inked the edges and matted with chocolate chip and real red cardstock. Ribbon from my stash.

I made 6 of these last night with a dear friend. It is such a treat to have someone to share my craft with! I am still in the learning process of this blogging. Trying to figure out how to do different layouts of photos and such. I have a MacBook.....if anyone knows how to insert text over top of my image could you get in touch with me? Struggled at this for a while with no success.

Hope you all have a chance to have some chocolate today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherrie, the sentiment stamp you used is by A Muse Art Stamps!!! I don't have it yet but it is on my wish list. After seeing your card here it's moving to the top of the list!!! Gorgeous love the red and brown together!!!